miercuri, 27 noiembrie 2013

Rebith cycle

Si inca o poezie in engleza:


photo by Claudiu Oros

Rebirth cycle


I walk on the fine line between time and space,
Lusting for that loving embrace.

I find the scenery quite mesmerizing.
As i open my eyes on my arriving!
After the dark cold walk into unknowing,
Where desperation seemed to be ruling,
I arrive in this beautiful place;
With love and light and nurture and grace!


Have i arrived at the end of my journey?

Finally reaching a state of remembering?

Have i at last conquered my fears?

Or let my imagination run free?


As i take each step to observe what is here,
I see all my desires manifested quite near!
All of my wishes and all of my plans,
All manifested and ready to rise.
It seems peculiar that everything’s here…

What is this place? The trick of illusion?

And as i question myself and creation,
I feel like flying above and beyond,
Rising above all expectation,
To a place of peace, joy and completion
Where the wind whispers so soft in my ear:

“Keep faith!!! Let all disappear!”

“Follow the light!”

“Keep following your prayer!”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu